Monday, May 24, 2010

That was fun =)

As you may know my dreams aren't solely contained around publishing a book.

I just ended a fantastic day with an old friend I haven't seen for 6 years. It was great catching up with her again, and our day mainly consisted of singing and music. We both share the same interest for music, we're both cast aways from idol (neither of us made it past the first round), and we both share the same dream of recording a hit.

Will our dreams ever get this far? I dunno, but with my songwriting and her voice we migth be something! Anyway, here are two vids of me singing.

Want more???

Recorded a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4yhbqjDHoE

Recorded last summer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4J9gfZtJI

4 comments:

  1. SV: Huff da.. Det hørtes ikke noe særlig ut. Hvordan er formen deres nå da?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: hahahaha godt sagt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SV: Åh nei, for meg vinner Greys men fruene kommer på en god andreplass hos meg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you write songs is so very neat. Off to check out your YouTube!

    ReplyDelete