Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been quiet

This past week has been quite exhausting. Sophie, my eldest got poorly on Sunday, the same day we went for a BBQ with my parents where we met up with my niece, who is 2.5 years old. On Monday I had a call from my brother saying she was sick, and on Tuesday Max had caught it too. Three children, all with the same disease, and after three doctors we had ended up with 5 possible diagnoses O_o

They are finally getting better, all though Max has become a real mamas boy, complaining about the slightest thing. He was with my parents yesterday and he was fine there, but the second I came in, the waterworks turned on =(

So yeah, this week has been busy and when I finally have put Max in bed fast sleep at 10 - 11 pm, the last thing I have thought about is writing.

This weekend as I mentioned I have been dancing. Norways best cheerdancers have helt a crash course on cheerdancing freestyle and hip hop. It was very difficult as I am stiff as a stone, but it was fun. I'm not as sore today as I dreaded, but am expecting today to be hell. Anything else is a bonus!

Hopefully I will have more work to show for next week, and hopefully a little teaser for my little handful of readers out there.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have had a hectic week. Hope things quiet down for you...I think things will for me this coming week.

    ReplyDelete