Friday, May 14, 2010

Motivation

At the moment I have three people who read my book as it takes form. I would like to share some of their comments with you, as it has been real motivating to me on those days I've just thought: "bugger it". They are what got me through the third chapter, when my computer kept failing on me. Here are a few:

"At work today I was really looking forward to coming home and reading more of my new book, untill I remembered that it's not a new book! It's yours and you haven't finished it yet"


"When I came to the part where she jumped, I jumped myself as I hadn't expected it at all"

"I was so annoyed when it just stopped"

"It's relaxing to read the book, because of the details. Instead of writing "I sat down next to him", she puts in all the details of what she smelt, saw and felt when she was doing it"

"It's fun to read something so unpredictable"



Otherwise I have some exciting news! One of Norways top bloggers has opened a new blog which is constructed to inspire people. His blog is only a few days old, but on his last blog entry he already had 69 comments! And then immagine all of those who don't comment! It was only by chance I discovered his blog, and I told him that my own inspiration is Stephenie Meyer. To make a longer story short he now has written a blog entry about my dream, which is very motivating to me. He is now a reader of my blog, and it excites me to know that someone who knows blogs, is reading mine!

Here is a link to the blogpost (I'm sorry to say it is in Norwegian, but thank God for google translator):
http://inspirere.blogg.no/

This weekend I will start on the fourth chapter, and I have BIG plans!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I began seriously to laugh when you started talking about Google Translator.

    Thank you for posting the link to my blog.

    I'm going to continue to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Google Translater is genius though! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What positive comments about your book...that's thrilling!

    ReplyDelete