Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Silly technical things!

I hate it when technical thingymajibs decide to not cooperate with you!

I had almost finished my third chapter the other day. I am almost certain that I saved it before I went to bed, but even so, it usually saves itself when I close my laptop. When I opened it the following day, it was still there, but then the computer crashed and i dissappeared. =( I was really annoyed, because nothing is as good as the first try (at least when it comes to me). So I sat down and started writing it again, only this time it wasn't as good, and I swear 100% that I saved it! Now the computer crashed again, and again it has just dissappeared. I think I must have some silly virus or something!

So now I'm guessing my third try will be 1/3 as good as I want i to be, but I will copy it and save it in a smarter place! Will also do a virus scan, 'cause something isn't right!

Cross your fingers! I'm hoping to finish off with the third chapter tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment