Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little taste

Here is a little taste (or treat) from the first chapter:

"...I had nowhere to go because he was blocking my way, and behind me there was a huge drop. We stood there and looked at each other for a moment. His eyes were full of wonder, and he himself seemed so gentle. But I was still afraid as I had thought this through before: If I ever went back to civilization, someone out there would recognise me and want to finish of the job they previously failed to complete. I was happy here, and I had no intention of leaving. This was my sanctuary! I turned my head away from the boy, toward the beautiful beach. And then, holding a protecting hand on my stomach, I took a deep breath, and leaped off the cliff into the thunderous crashing of the waves below..."

3 comments:

  1. That's not a taste, it's a tease!
    When I read that, and got to the end of it, I already felt I can't wait for the rest:)

    Best of luck on your further writing! And on all your other projects as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It pleases me to read you liked it!

    Tusen tusen takk =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Signerer bare Eva Merete, jeg. Vil lese meeer!

    ReplyDelete