Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm so excited...

and I just can't hide it!

So this weekend I have been with my in-laws to a hotel in the mountains. It's been a very nice trip, and I have been able to do a lot of thinking. I was ble to start off with the third chapter when the children were asleep and I was "sitting" for them. (Technically you never baby sit for your own children ;-p). Then later on my mother in law took over, and at the same time she was allowed to read what I had written so far. Today she told me it was really great, and she was extremely annoyed when it stopped, because she wanted to read the rest. And then, without realizing it herself, she gave me a HUGE tip which I really never thought of, but it is going to make it so much more fun to write the book. I'm guessing she's just given me about two more chapters to write about! Fantastic!

So now I'm off to continuing the making of the third chapter... YAY!

Question in a forum I hang around in:
"If you could chose, which famous person would you want to be your best friend?"
- Stephenie Meyer and Karin Fossum! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment