Monday, July 12, 2010

50 000 words in 50 days

Yeah, so I just signed up for this challenge by sarah darlington over at http://www.sarahdarlington.com/

I'm not sure if it was a totally smart idea, as these next few weeks are going to be heavy. I've got Max beginning in his kindergarten, a driving course (for a mini truck) and job searching to do. My brother is getting married in August, I'm hopefully starting to work and train, and well... my life is basically chaotic and stressful enough already.

But I still have lots of spear time, and 1000 words is only about 30 minutes of writing, or less... depends on how motivated I am.

So today is my first day. I'm a little behind as I've not yet finished the editing of the story. But hopefully I'll have 1000 new words written buy the time I go to pick up Sophie in kindergarten.

Ps: Guitar is getting a little easier, but my fingertips aren't too happy with all the playing, so I'm taking a day break.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck with this writing challenge. It was the magical key for me.

    ReplyDelete