Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still alive

Hello my faithful readers.

The past weeks here have been chaotic on my part. I think about writing every day, but I just can't find the time to sit myself down and write =(

My brothers' wedding was finally over this weekend, but then on Monday I was offered a job and am now working 8 hours a day. Since my husband just has gone out to work on his boat, I am now pracitcally a single mum; bringing/picking up the children from kindergarten and housekeeping. I also need to find time to sleep in between, so yeah, days are long. I wish I had more energy to cope, but sadly I have to work with what I've got!

The good news is that the childrens book is now ready for publishing, so all I need now is a printer to send it out there. Crossing my fingers that it will be out by the end of this week! I'm really pleased with it, and I have also got a new idea for another childrens book!

Hope you're all live and kicking, and that your'e not too busy to enjoy life!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of change is going on for you right now. Good luck with subbing you book! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both. I will have to post a new update soon.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete